Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for bargain on house appliances bulk purchase

Options
  • 13-03-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I need to by the following for a new house:

- washing machine
    - dryer
    - dishwashing machine
    - oven (self cleaning)
    - cooker
    - fridge with integrated freezer

Anyone got a suggestion where to get a good deal on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Always did well in power city.
    Wouldn't be any harm in setting out what you want in terms of warranty, energy ratings, place settings on dishwasher (major pain if you get that too small) washing machine capacity, fridge:freezer ratio, induction/ceramic etc before you go anywhere.
    If you're in kitchen design stage, then an integrated microwave is worth considering as regular ones eat up worktop space.
    I got my new integrated appliances in ikea, rebranded whirlpool but with 5 year warranty. They're not bargain basement price though but seem good quality so far and have some nice features.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi
    Agreed- try PowerCity (They will do package prices)
    Compare to Currys, DID & Harvey Norman - see whats the best deal.

Seen these advertised recently https://www.appliancesdelivered.ie/fridge-freezers
    but have no experience of them

Microwave: I have to say I prefer the combination microwaves (with convection over). Very handy for pizza, chicken breasts. Works like a small fan oven (I have a bad back so anything at waist or higher lever is a bonus)

Advertisement