Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tenant

Options
  • 13-03-2016 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I have recently taken over a small lock up, that has a power supply with SSE Airtricity.

This lock up is rarely used, so the electricity usage on it will be minimal.

What is the best option for me? Do I have to go with commercial rates or can I get a consumer rate? As very little electricity will be used (maybe 1 unit a week), what is the best option for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi antodeco,

Thanks for your post.
    antodeco wrote:
    What is the best option for me? Do I have to go with commercial rates or can I get a consumer rate?

We would need to check whether the connection is classified as residential or commercial. Can you send us the MPRN of the lock-up by private message so we can look into this for you?

You can find details of our residential electricity price plans here, and our business price plans here. You could also request a callback from our business team if this suits you.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks. Sent a PM there.

Advertisement