Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E liquid with good Flavour.

• 13-03-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been looking for an e liquid with a strong flavour in like strawberry, Cola, Cherry etc. I was recommended Liqua as supposedly not hard on the coils but find it really bland. It all tastes the same to me. It has just a hint of flavour which I don't like. There Liquorish is really good but am getting feed up of that all the time. Was wondering could someone advise on another brand I could try. I am on 9mg at the moment.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

My all day vape is liquas French pipe and don't find it bland or weak. It may be your set up isn't brining out the full flavour of the juice.

If you want a strong flavour then try lime sparkle a go. Seriously strong in flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

You could try iVapes own brand juices. I used to vape them a lot, before I opted for higher VG juices:

https://irishvape.com/usa-e-juice/eliquid/ivape-eliquid/

Their Beetle juice was my ADV one time, also used to get their banana and pineapple and mix them together. They have gummy bears, cola bottles, bubblegum, cherry etc ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Nicofresh red cola is nice, really strong cola taste. The Nicofresh red energy is very like red Bull too and their blueberry is way nicer than the Liqua blueberry. Liqueen are fairly decent for flavours too. If your going for higher vg juice the Jimmy the juice man aren't half bad, also Teleos remixed are lovely, chewy been my new favourite and the milk 2 is really nice.
    Try the bestshop.eu for their own brand juice, 15ml for 5 euro. Also on the bestshop is their standard juice at 2.50 for 10ml, the pinapple is lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭gholian

Thanks for that. Will try these. What are higher VG juices. I have an Eleaf istick 40Watt and had a GS tank atomizer on it but couldn't get that to work for any length of time. The 1.5 coil kept coming up with atomizer low after a day or two. Also was getting burned taste from it. Tried several different ones. I just through it in the corner and went back to using the eGo-t atomizers 1.8 ohm coils. Maybe these aren't great for releasing the taste of the Liqua juice, I don't know. I don't know a lot about these things and get frustrated easily.

gholian wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Will try these. What are higher VG juices. I have an Eleaf istick 40Watt and had a GS tank atomizer on it but couldn't get that to work for any length of time. The 1.5 coil kept coming up with atomizer low after a day or two. Also was getting burned taste from it. Tried several different ones. I just through it in the corner and went back to using the eGo-t atomizers 1.8 ohm coils. Maybe these aren't great for releasing the taste of the Liqua juice, I don't know. I don't know a lot about these things and get frustrated easily.

Higher VG juices are thicker and produce more vapour, mostly used for sub ohm vaping.
    You have a decent enough mod so I'd get a Nautilus or something similar as their fairly reliable and produce good flavour.
    Liqueen juices are 50vg/50pg and work well in the Nautilus, as do most higher pg juices.
    When your more comfortable with vaping and you read up on different juices then you could upgrade to a subtank and try higher VG juices at higher wattage on the 0.5ohm coil. You'll often see subtanks on the for sale thread here for as little as €15.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

are highbrow vapour still a thing?

their cappucino diablo and strawberry lemonade were always incredibly flavourful

t-juice stuff was potent too

Will look into getting a Nautilus. Have heard that name before.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Rootbeer Soda is pretty darn strong tasting.
    eGo-t atomizers 1.8 ohm coils

You will definitely not get the most out of any flavors with that setup and you'll need to vape pretty thin juice.

was.deevey wrote: »
    Rootbeer Soda is pretty darn strong tasting.

You will definitely not get the most out of any flavors with that setup and you'll need to vape pretty thin juice.

If I use a Nautilus with my eleaf iStick should that be okay. I don't know if the Nautilus will fit or am I better to get an eleaf atomizer.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

If I use a Nautilus with my eleaf iStick should that be okay. I don't know if the Nautilus will fit or am I better to get an eleaf atomizer.

Thanks.

Get the nautilus, it'll fit perfectly on your istick.

• Advertisement

Thanks.

The Nautilus will fit, maybe better getting the Nautilus mini as I've read the the standard Nautilus can leak. The mini is still holds a respectable amount of juice.
    Most tanks will fit the iStick so you don't need to stick with one manufacturer.

Okay a Nautilus it is. I can get one for €24 so will get that ordered. Will check does the Nautilus leak though.
    Thanks.

Advertisement