Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified fun and games

Options
  • 14-03-2016 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi there, we all agree about how convenient verified by visa is so I'll try and avoid a rant...

Is it possible get it unlocked out of office hours? 

I couldn't find hours listed so I assumed you keep the unlocking service going 24/7 but after spending the last 20 minutes on automated hold, I'm guessing that's not the case?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Hi there, we all agree about how convenient verified by visa is so I'll try and avoid a rant...

Is it possible get it unlocked out of office hours? 

I couldn't find hours listed so I assumed you keep the unlocking service going 24/7 but after spending the last 20 minutes on automated hold, I'm guessing that's not the case?
    Hi NiallBoo,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you experienced a delay when calling. The Verified by Visa Helpline is available 24/7. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

Hi NiallBoo,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you experienced a delay when calling. The Verified by Visa Helpline is available 24/7. 

Thanks
    Tara

Hi there, I tried again after posting and got through and got it sorted.

Thanks for the reply,

Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi NiallBoo,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi there, I tried again after posting and got through and got it sorted.

Thanks for the reply,

Niall
    You're welcome NiallBoo; if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

Janette

Cheers, I was thinking about this and i think it would be helpful to make it more explicit that it's a 24/7 number, rather than just implied.

While there were clear directions on where to call and I didn't really mind the delay as such(I'm sure that judging staffing levels out-of-hours must be difficult), not knowing for certain if I was in a queue or calling an empty office was a little annoying.

Maybe that's just me,

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Janette

Cheers, I was thinking about this and i think it would be helpful to make it more explicit that it's a 24/7 number, rather than just implied.

While there were clear directions on where to call and I didn't really mind the delay as such(I'm sure that judging staffing levels out-of-hours must be difficult), not knowing for certain if I was in a queue or calling an empty office was a little annoying.

Maybe that's just me,

Thanks again.
    Thanks Niall, I’ll be sure to pass this feedback on to our team and please get in touch again if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement
Advertisement