If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price on SONY STRDH550

Options
  • 14-03-2016 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Thrilled with my purchase of an STRDN860 a few months back.  Looking at getting the STRDH550 for my sister.  Please can you let me know the best price for this amp.  If it's a really good price I might also get a second one.

I'll be up in the North at Easter.  Will you be open on Good Friday?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ShaneOC wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thrilled with my purchase of an STRDN860 a few months back.  Looking at getting the STRDH550 for my sister.  Please can you let me know the best price for this amp.  If it's a really good price I might also get a second one.

Hmmmm... I can't say much today, but if you were up north it may be worth your while popping in if you were interested in the STRDH550 as there is an Easter promotion on some lines ;).....

We are open all over Easter but some of the hours are shorter:

Good Friday: 10:00 - 16:00
    Easter Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
    Easter Sunday: Closed eating eggs all day :)
    Easter Monday: 10:00-16:00

Keep us posted if we can help and you may actually want to give you sis your STRDN860 as I'm doing a mega Mega Boardie deal on a really nice AV receiver tomorrow morning ;) - keep you eye out for a thread about this tomorrow morning..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi guys,

Hmmmm... I can't say much today, but if you were up north it may be worth your while popping in if you were interested in the STRDH550 as there is an Easter promotion on some lines ;).....

Keep us posted if we can help and you may actually want to give you sis your STRDN860 as I'm doing a mega Mega Boardie deal on a really nice AV receiver tomorrow morning ;) - keep you eye out for a thread about this tomorrow morning..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Oooooh sounds interesting :)

Will definitely keep an eye out tomorrow morning.

One final thing... are you open til 7:00pm on the Thursday before Easter as normal (and another final thing) will the Easter promotion be available that day?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Oooooh sounds interesting :)

Will definitely keep an eye out tomorrow morning.

One final thing... are you open til 7:00pm on the Thursday before Easter as normal (and another final thing) will the Easter promotion be available that day?
    Yep we are open the Thursday before Easter until 19:00 no problem - I'm not sure exactly when the Easter promos will go live but I am fairly sure that we will launch by then - but again you may want to cast your eye over the exclusive Boardie promo on and AVR tomorrow morning - its a real scorcher...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I see the Easter promo is live.  Will be passing on Thursday so please can you put away an STR DH550 for me.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I see the Easter promo is live.  Will be passing on Thursday so please can you put away an STR DH550 for me.
    Hi ShaneOC.

No problem at all.

If you drop me your details in a PM I can put an order up for you to collect on Thursday.

Hi ShaneOC.

No problem at all.

If you drop me your details in a PM I can put an order up for you to collect on Thursday.
    PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ShaneOC.

No problem at all.

PM Sent
    Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.