Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance - Old Car

Options
  • 14-03-2016 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a place that will insure me as they say the car is too old. I'm 20 years old and have a full licence now for nearly two years with about a years experience as a named driver. The car I was looking at getting insured on is a 2001 Toyota Corolla. I wonder does this meet your criteria?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Mark_G wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm struggling to find a place that will insure me as they say the car is too old. I'm 20 years old and have a full licence now for nearly two years with about a years experience as a named driver. The car I was looking at getting insured on is a 2001 Toyota Corolla. I wonder does this meet your criteria?

Cheers
    Hi Mark_G, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

We would be happy to arrange a call to you from our Car Insurance team to discuss this further as a number of factors are taken into consideration. Please send us a private message here with your name and contact number and we will request a representative to call you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a message. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement