If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and soundbar needed

Options
  • 14-03-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Moving house so looking for a 55" smart LED TV and soundbar.

Really like the reviews on the Q Acoustics M4 and there is a sale on it! :)

The TV 55" or bigger, smart don't need 3D and 4K isn't necessary I think. Picture quality is the most important feature I'm looking for.

Any good deals for the above? 

Will need it delivered to Cork!

Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Lads,

Moving house so looking for a 55" smart LED TV and soundbar.

Really like the reviews on the Q Acoustics M4 and there is a sale on it! :)

The TV 55" or bigger, smart don't need 3D and 4K isn't necessary I think. Picture quality is the most important feature I'm looking for.

Any good deals for the above? 

Will need it delivered to Cork!

Thanks. 
    Hi the Big Green,

thanks a million for the post and yep the M4 is great value at the moment ( especially in €uro) at just £329.00 / €399.99 and the Euro price includes delivery as well! have a look at the link here:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx

If you are looking at a great 55" but not 4K them the Samsung UE55H6400 is excellent and a good price at £649 / €948.99 ( again the euro includes delivery):
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200299-ue55h6400.aspx

- however if it was me I really think I would go the whole hog and go for the Panasonic TX55CX680 - this is a really superb TV which IS 4K and of curse smart, but the Picture quality really is amazing - it is more expensive at £799 / €1069 - again in Euro its just super value at the €1069 price and again that includes shipping - have a look here:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201325-viera-tx55cx680b.aspx?swapstore=1

If you were going for the M4 and the TX55CX680 together we would do the bundle at just €1450 including delivery and of course don't forget that we include a 6 year TV warranty with that :)

Thanks again and keep us posted and of course you can order online or if you like you can PM or mail us your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PS on the SoundBar - it may be worth keeping your eye on the thread as I'm doing a super duper Boardie deal tomorrow on a top-end soundbar with a H U G E reduction :)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Thanks John! :)

Would the B energy rating on the TX55CX680 bof a concern?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

<Snipped by Moderator>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

2012paddy2012,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - queries here are for Richersounds to answer, pitching in your opinion etc is not appropriate here.

Ive snipped your post - opinions and advice etc are welcome on a Home Entertainment forums.

Thanks

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Hi lads, will there be an Easter Sale for TVs online at the weekend? Got the soundbar so just need a TV! :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi lads, will there be an Easter Sale for TVs online at the weekend? Got the soundbar so just need a TV! :)
    Hi TheBigGreen.

A TV would compliment your new soundbar very well :D

Pricing for our Easter Sale is already online at www.richersounds.ie and www.richersounds.com

If anything catches your eye let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.