Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work or college?

Options
  • 14-03-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hello, I'm recently 20 years old and am having difficulty deciding what I want to do in life, currently I'm trying to pick between between getting a part time job for the next few years or do a level 7 college corse. The thing is I want to return to college as a mature student when I'm past 23 to possibly study physiology as my current leaving cert does not allow me to do anything related due to low points and foundation maths due to my own foolishness and being naive in my time in school. So my question is would it be stupid to do a level 7 college corse now if I wish to return to college later in life as a mature student?

Advertisement