Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into my eir

Options
  • 14-03-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have tried to log into the my eir app . I got the email that allows me to change my password and when I enter my log in details following this step - I get a message telling me I have entered my password incorrectly too many times and am locked out. It says an email will be sent to me but I never receive the unlocking email

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

I have tried to log into the my eir app . I got the email that allows me to change my password and when I enter my log in details following this step - I get a message telling me I have entered my password incorrectly too many times and am locked out. It says an email will be sent to me but I never receive the unlocking email
    Hi deisegirl67, 

I'm not aware of this issue from here. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (tel no. and option 0) They'll assist you there.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement