Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card -no interest fees

• 14-03-2016 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Just wondering is there credit cards out there (beside aib) where if I pay for my purchases in full a few weeks after the purchase I wont pay any interest fees just the purchases I made.

I have this with aib be card but im taking all my business away from them due to the fees in there.

so any other credit cards where I wont get caught for interest fees if I pay my bill in full 100% when they bill me.

follow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Just wondering is there credit cards out there (beside aib) where if I pay for my purchases in full a few weeks after the purchase I wont pay any interest fees just the purchases I made.

AFAIK virtually every Visa and Mastercard credit card works like that - pay the bill by the date shown on the statement and you will incur no interest or fees, other than the annual Govt tax.

There are platinum/gold/diamond cards which incorporate travel insurance and in some cases accidental damage insurance on items you purchased with the card and those cards do have an annual charge but the bog standard Visa and Mastercard offered by most banks have no charges.

Just stay away from Diners Club and Amex and you should get what you're looking for.

Advertisement