Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female singer looking for a band

• 14-03-2016 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My name is Veronika and I am a female singer looking for a new band.

I've been singing since a  very young age and have been singing in bands for the past 6 years. In my previous band, we have been gigging for the past 5 years, recorded and released an album and taken part in several TV and radio shows. I have also taken part in recording with other bands as a guest vocalist.

I am looking to join a new or existing rock band to create original rock music in more accessible style which combines hard rock with bouncy rhythms.
    Influences: Skunk Anansie, Guano Apes, Anouk, Lacuna Coil, Foo Fighters, P.O.D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 Paulco

Hi there, we are Breaking Light and looking for a new singer, if you like the sound of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q-tuiT6T8 then please send on a demo!

Thanks

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Veronika_L1

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your message. You are an awesome band, unfortunately I am based in Galway and am a little too far away from Dublin. Wish you good luck to find a new singer soon!

Cheers
    Veronika

Advertisement