Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita Help

Options
  • 14-03-2016 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

My son got a tiny, and I mean tiny, bit of water on his Vita yesterday. Since then, it won't charge.

I've tried plugging it into my PC and getting a different charger but the orange light comes on for a second and then it's gone again.

Any self repair recommendations or does anyone know anywhere could repair it at a decent price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Lemlin wrote: »
    My son got a tiny, and I mean tiny, bit of water on his Vita yesterday. Since then, it won't charge.

I've tried plugging it into my PC and getting a different charger but the orange light comes on for a second and then it's gone again.

Any self repair recommendations or does anyone know anywhere could repair it at a decent price?

Probably already done/thought of this, but keep it off and stick it in the hot press for a few days. Fixed more than one device doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone know any repairers?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

consolerepairs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Would recommend the rice and hot press idea first.

Saved a few phones and a psp once.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Hi lemlin hope you are well. I have to say the keep off bury in rice in hotpress trick is worth trying leave it there for 48 hours.

Don't trust any backstreet phone and electronic repair guys, I know several that have had electronic broken by those guys regularly.

If it was me and rice trick doesn't work consolerepairs are meant to be very good but can beexpensive

Hope you get sorted

• Advertisement
Advertisement