Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches/Playschool/Pre-Schools around KK (south)

Options
  • 14-03-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere for my 2 yr old (full days) that's also does after schools (collections preferable).
    Any one got some good experiences. I've a list to ring tomorrow of about 20 places. Looking to narrow it down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

It would help if you said where you were located, if you're near Graiguenamanagh then Apple Tree Farm is highly recommended. My nieces and nephews all went there. Far superior to the montessori in town where the kids just sit a play with blocks with no interaction. Apple tree is about 2 miles outside of town and get to interact with the farm animals but it's a very clean modern building separate from the owner's house purpose built for the creche

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

Sorry, I'm looking for the south of the city (town). Ideally as near or around Loughboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Thought you meant in the south of the county, don't know anywhere in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Can't recommend Twinkles in Rose Hill on the Kells road enough. My daughter has been in there for the last two years. They also do after school and pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

Yeah id heard great things. And so must everyone else because they are totally booked out...and Im talking about Sept.
    I got quoted from one creche 38e for a full day. The one they are in now is only 32e. I can't believe the price diff

• Advertisement
Advertisement