Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyond the Mat or Wrestling with Shadows

• 14-03-2016 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Which do you prefer? Both are considered the best wrestling documentaries but which do you prefer? I have to go with Wrestling with Shadows

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Wrestling With Shadows. The filmmakers couldn't have possibly made a bad documentary there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Wrestling with shadows for me. Beyond the mat was actually very dark and depressing in parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I will say there's not much between them in terms of enjoyment, but their tones are fairly contrasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

both incredibly lucky to have gotten pretty inside access at perfect times. Neither are Hoop Dreams exactly.

For wrestling fans, Wrestling With Shadows is by far the best; for people with no notion of what wrestling entails, Beyond the Mat is probably way more intersting.

Advertisement