Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netflix

Options
  • 15-03-2016 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

hi, I am getting an error recently when logging to Netflix saying I am using an unblocker or proxy, I have been told by someone that he knows of 3 people hosted by yourselves that have this problem.  I am only trying to log into the UK&Ireland Netflix, any advice please bfore I pull out all my hair.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Why is this Blacknights problem? Your connection to Netflix is over the public internet, and not via Blacknights hosting. Can you give more detail on your setup?

hi, I am getting an error recently when logging to Netflix saying I am using an unblocker or proxy, I have been told by someone that he knows of 3 people hosted by yourselves that have this problem.  I am only trying to log into the UK&Ireland Netflix, any advice please bfore I pull out all my hair.
    Hi pepperpixie, you will need to have your ISP contact Netflix to try and resolve the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pepperpixie

Spocker wrote: »
    Why is this Blacknights problem? Your connection to Netflix is over the public internet, and not via Blacknights hosting. Can you give more detail on your setup?
    because everything we have at work is through Blacknight :-)

Hi pepperpixie, you will need to have your ISP contact Netflix to try and resolve the issue.
    you are the company ISP

you are the company ISP
    I'll pop you a PM

• Advertisement

you are the company ISP
    I'll pop you a PM
    thanks Alan, got it :-)

Advertisement