Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Report writing minimum standard

• 15-03-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Could anybody tell me the extent of the information one would need to pass the report writing. I know nobody could say for certain but I am just looking for a general idea. When I came out I was relatively happy but now I think I left out a part of the facts and also missed two mobile numbers.

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭smiley963

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    Could anybody tell me the extent of the information one would need to pass the report writing. I know nobody could say for certain but I am just looking for a general idea. When I came out I was relatively happy but now I think I left out a part of the facts and also missed two mobile numbers.

Any help would be great

Was that for present campaign or previous one or are you a reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Reserve

Reserve

Can I ask what stage the reserves are at did you pass interviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

smiley963 wrote:
    Can I ask what stage the reserves are at did you pass interviews.

Interview results were out today..last interviews only finished last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭AudiKid

Any help would be great

What was the report writing on?

• Advertisement

AudiKid wrote: »

I don't think anyone that is completing tests over next couple of weeks will say what the test is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

AudiKid wrote:

There's 5 different scenarios and knowing before hand doesn't make much of a difference

Advertisement