Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Router Issues

Options
  • 15-03-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am having problems with my fibre router. It is constantly dropping devices that are connected over wifi. Devices connected on both 2.4 and 5ghz are dropped.
    This seems to be random and even happens when in the same room as the router!

Hard wired devices are not affected.
    The router model is F2000.

Please advise as I need this resolved quickly.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi

I am having problems with my fibre router. It is constantly dropping devices that are connected over wifi. Devices connected on both 2.4 and 5ghz are dropped.
    This seems to be random and even happens when in the same room as the router!

Hard wired devices are not affected.
    The router model is F2000.

Please advise as I need this resolved quickly.

Thank you.
    Hi TechnoFreek, 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (tel no. and option 0) They'll assist you with this here.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement