Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house/apartment to rent in Limerick

• 15-03-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife and I are moving to Limerick and we are looking for a 3 bed house or apartment to rent in some nice neighbourhood.

We will work in Patrickswell and our budged is 700-800$/month.

I have been looking on daft and rent . ie but there is not many houses that are close to our working place (driving 10-15 minutes) and within our bugdet.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or do you know some place that is renting out and it is not advertised?

Thank you....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Ideally you will need to up your budget, you will not get a decent house for €700 in a nice area. You will need to start at €800.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭brane.nikic87

Davo if I increase my budget to 800-850 do you know any nice house/apartment that is available to rent?

Thank you for your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Having a problem seeing places myself. It seems most half decent places are now closer to €900 and a lot are up for rent between €1,000-€1,200. Rent is scandalous .

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭brane.nikic87

Yes as I saw it,

Anyway thank you for help Jofspring.

Advertisement