Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicate Bills

Options
  • 15-03-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for duplicate bills for 2009 & 2013, one from each year.  How do I go about obtaining these as I haven't been able to get through on the phone.  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Smiley11,

Thanks for your message.

Could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also advise us if the bills need to cover a certain period of the year, for example September/October. We can then look into having the required bills issued to you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Smiley11

Hi Smiley11,

Thanks for your message.

Could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]
    Could you also advise us if the bills need to cover a certain period of the year, for example September/October. We can then look into having the required bills issued to you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Thanks so much Brige.  I'll send on the details tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Smiley11,

You are very welcome.

We are here until 6pm this evening. We will be closed tomorrow for Saint Patrick's Day, but we will here again on Friday from 8am to 6pm.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement