Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Selling my 2013 BMW GS 1200 Adventure

• 15-03-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Ok guys I can’t believe it myself but im actually going to sell my BMW, after purchasing the Harley I just don’t see myself riding the Beemer anymore.

Thought I’d give my friends on board’s first dibs as this is the great opportunity to buy a perfect bike, tour the US and ship it home. Im about 500 miles east of northern California
    These are the only pics I have at the moment, will be prepping and detailing this weekend to sell and I’ll take more pics.

I have the aluminum side cases, only 4500 miles, never dropped or off-road, in like new condition
    If you’re serious send me a PM

GSA_zps53874b33.jpg

BM_zpsa70c4e38.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Jeasus I'd bloody love to tour the US on a bike for a few months. I have a good feeling about the Lotto this week so I'll give you a call!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Mint bike all the same, doubt you get a buyer this side of the water but best of luck with sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Yeah, I thought there were more ballers in Ireland :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I'd jump for it, only I'm still paying off my 800GS. :(

Brilliant bike, and hopefully you find a good home for it, at a good price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Thanks Paul, I really like the BMW and im not in a "forced sale" position so ill let it sit in the corner collecting dust before I give it away

Edit: who knows it might still be here when your GS is paid off :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement