Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toronoto CN Tower Tour

Options
  • 15-03-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi,

I will be travelling to Toronto this summer and want to visit the CN Tower.
    What is the best web site to use to book tickets for this? I went on one site but tickets are only valid for 90 days do too soon to purchase now.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 wittyusername

horsebox7 wrote: »
    Hi,

I will be travelling to Toronto this summer and want to visit the CN Tower.
    What is the best web site to use to book tickets for this? I went on one site but tickets are only valid for 90 days do too soon to purchase now.

Thanks

Stump up for the prix fixe menu at the restaurant - $65 for two courses and you get the full benefit of the view in a relaxed environment without the crowds. A regular ticket can be about $35 so it's expensive enough as it is. Either way, get your tickets at https://tickets.cntower.ca/Webstore/Content.aspx?Kind=LandingPage - the prices don't really change so you won't be losing anything by waiting 9- days until you plan on visiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just a word of warning, I found the CN tower to be a complete rip. It was fun for about 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Just a word of warning, I found the CN tower to be a complete rip. It was fun for about 5 minutes.

Worth doing, but Id second the guy who said to the meal trip

Advertisement