Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oak park butchery

Options
  • 15-03-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

Out for a stroll at oak park today and shocked to see alot of tree felling etc. What butcher did they hire to do it because imo it's a very bad job. There's a hole left in old wall at carpark. They carelessly drove over young planted trees to get deeper in. How did they miss em as they are clearly protected with that green plastic shell.what was the point of planting them last year. Looks way too empty now. I understand you need to fell older trees to promote growth but that's going too far imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

It's shocking up there but from what i was told there was alot of trees dying off so they had to cut them down. I hate that there is miles of wood to walk on. Plus be careful up there with cars now there was two cars damaged there today from scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

A lot of the trees up there are in a bad way and they need to cut out a lot of the rot and disease.

I haven't seen the damage done recently but it's not a very well cared for park tbh.

They should try make a more concerted effort to fine the dickhead dog owners that don't clear up after their precious pets. The place is littered with dog dirt it's disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

iwillhtfu wrote: »

They should try make a more concerted effort to fine the dickhead dog owners that don't clear up after their precious pets. The place is littered with dog dirt it's disgraceful.

Agree totally. I think I am the only dog walker who actually cleans up after my mutt. Another issue is letting dogs off their leads and their precious pooches then running wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Agree totally. I think I am the only dog walker who actually cleans up after my mutt. Another issue is letting dogs off their leads and their precious pooches then running wild.

Fair play to you.

I had the kids up there recently and wouldn't bother bringing them back based on all the ****e scattered about. The missus almost had a coronary.

Shame to see it really.

Advertisement