Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow Thread options.

Options
  • 15-03-2016 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭

The 'no email notification option' when following a thread is currently broken as choosing that option sets notification to instant.

instant notification = instant notification
    Daily notification = Daily notification
    Weekly notification = Weekly notification
    no email notification = instant notification
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I have noticed that i can set 4th option NONE fine for this thread, but in another thread i am following it does not work
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057547730
    It does what I describe in OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey there, I'm having a look at that. Can you try in another thread not in a Talk To forum - it'll help me narrow down the source. I know you've seen the "None" option on this thread, so if you can confirm that from another thread, it'll really speed things up.

worked properly for http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057490986

another very big thread.

works fine in motors and bargain forums.

I think you are onto the issue. it is happening in VM talk to forum.

Its easy to test, just unfollow some followed thread and refollow and select no mail. In followed thread it will either say instant or none. None being correct functionality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Cool, thank you, so it seems like it's limited to the Talk To forums. I'll pass it along to our tech team to investigate now, will post back here when I have a bitta news for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement