Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Eating Joints

Options
  • 15-03-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for an eating joint that will deliver food at a friend's place in stepaside. Any recommendations for such stores that will deliver dinner for free (I mean only the delivery is free, we will pay for the food ordered :D)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note:Moved from Snacks & Sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Plenty of them in NYC :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

ash1511 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for an eating joint that will deliver food at a friend's place in stepaside. Any recommendations for such stores that will deliver dinner for free (I mean only the delivery is free, we will pay for the food ordered :D)?

Thanks!

I prefer smoking them but each to his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Have you tried Deliveroo?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Letseatin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Any place that's in the vicinity and which will deliver for free has probably already dropped their menu through your friend's letterbox. May sound obvious but it's a fact. Otherwise try the websites already mentioned or justeat.ie though I'm inclined to phone the place direct and cut out the middleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I'm not too far from Stepaside, but most of the nicer places that deliver around here have a delivery charge. Is that such a big problem? What type of food are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There are no volunteer delivery men so you will usually be paying for it one way or the other.

You see some places with "free delivery" and then have a "walk in discount", i.e. the "discount" IS the delivery charge.

Advertisement