Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation VR Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

The Super Hypercube demo is worth downloading. The puzzle game itself is so-so, but the UI in VR is glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ya so far I really like rez. Thumber is similar right?

Is thetered really as good as everyone's saying?

The whole stupid looking little monsters thing is ruining the idea for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Picked up Sports bar Vr wish Barman had a disk version then I would definately buy...

Sportsbar VR is pretty hilarious but I'm not sure if it will get repetitive... Reminds me kind of like PlayStation Home which is fun for a week or 2 ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

There up to pre order again on Amazon but don't know when you get it. They have dropped to 330 pound as well. I ended up using the discount the company I work for gives and pre order for 265 pound so about 295 euros. Need a cam from the warehouse for 24 pound and need to order move controllers so all in be 400 euros thanks to work. I can't say no at that price.

But I am stuck between this and a been to cup coffee maker as a gift from me to me for xmess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

There up to pre order again on Amazon but don't know when you get it. They have dropped to 330 pound as well. I ended up using the discount the company I work for gives and pre order for 265 pound so about 295 euros. Need a cam from the warehouse for 24 pound and need to order move controllers so all in be 400 euros thanks to work. I can't say no at that price.

Noticed that too... glad I didn't buy last week ;)
    But I am stuck between this and a been to cup coffee maker as a gift from me to me for xmess.

This x 1,000!! Coffee makers are always on sale. Check HUKD.

• Advertisement

Eagle Flight out the 8th November then that Robinson game a few days later...

To buy Eagle Flight for 40euro or Robinson game for 60?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Wait for reviews and then decide?

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Wait for reviews and then decide?

Yeah might wait on review for Robinson, is eagle flight out next week or does smyths have the wrong release date?...

Tumble is a great game but it gets so dank frustrating...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Pay less on Amazon, £28 for EF and £49 for Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Yeah might wait on review for Robinson, is eagle flight out next week or does smyths have the wrong release date?...

Tumble is a great game but it gets so dank frustrating...
    Do you have any experience playing an instrument? It's basically keeping to the beat judging by the demo anyway. It just takes a bit of practice.

• Advertisement

iamtony wrote: »
    Do you have any experience playing an instrument? It's basically keeping to the beat judging by the demo anyway. It just takes a bit of practice.

Nope not really... What game are you talking about here?.. I was talking about tumble not thumper lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Nope not really... What game are you talking about here?.. I was talking about tumble not thumper lol

Oh ha ha yeah I was thinking thumper. I like that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

play the CoD: Infinite Warfare Jackal Assault VR Experience, for free.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/virtual-reality/cod-jackal-psvr/

Its on play station store now. Just over 1gb. You don't need the game to play it.

Thrill wrote: »
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/virtual-reality/cod-jackal-psvr/

Its on play station store now. Just over 1gb. You don't need the game to play it.

Was excited, then I read it's like Eve which personally I don't really like... Will try it though anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dsimmons

ps vr is back in stock in Argos Cork

Anyone know when here they lie disk version is released? Was going to pick it up today but smyths must have had wrong date...

Picked up Batman although I wasn't sure whether to get it or not as prefer having my VR games on disk...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Anyone know when here they lie disk version is released? Was going to pick it up today but smyths must have had wrong date...

Picked up Batman although I wasn't sure whether to get it or not as prefer having my VR games on disk...

Out of interest, why? Imho VR games on disc are a pain in the balls. Seriously would you not prefer to switch games without having to take the thing off your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

should be out on disc already i got here they lie in gamestop the other day

Out of interest, why? Imho VR games on disc are a pain in the balls. Seriously would you not prefer to switch games without having to take the thing off your head.

Internet sucks and if I pay money for them some games may only last like 2 hours then I can trade them in and get decent money in CEX...

The disk isn't on Argos or Gamestop site?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

1 in Waterford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hey lads anyone use the media player 360 video option. I've tried it but most of the videos downloaded are really bad quality. Anyone have any ideas were to get good quality one. If you could get good quality it could be a cool feature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

In stock in the warehouse on amazon DE. Works out with my company discount 310 euros for one ....... In stock in like a week and a bit.

Hmmm will i or wont i ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

In stock in the warehouse on amazon DE. Works out with my company discount 310 euros for one ....... In stock in like a week and a bit.

Hmmm will i or wont i ?.

Bit of a no brainer at that price. If you dont like it you can sell it and still make profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I really want to pick up a PSVR, but I get eye strain easily and quickly develop headaches. I really don't want to invest in one to find out it's useless for me...... does anyone know of anywhere in the wicklow/Dublin areas that have a demo model to try?

If I get a PS4 Pro do you need a 4k TV in order to improve with the headset?...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

If I get a PS4 Pro do you need a 4k TV in order to improve with the headset?...

No, a 4K tv will do nothing to the headset.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I have a code for Argos , Waterford if someone wants it.

Naas have 3 .

It looks like Argos are getting them back into stock. In most of the stores the headset is now " order-able "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I was in CEX yesterday, PSVR for an eye-watering €600 on display...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

I was in CEX yesterday, PSVR for an eye-watering €600 on display...

With stock coming back to Argos and Tesco UK selling it even cheaper then here, who would buy it? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

I have a code for Argos , Waterford if someone wants it.

Naas have 3 .

It looks like Argos are getting them back into stock. In most of the stores the headset is now " order-able "

ill take the waterford one if you still have it

Advertisement