Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver Question

Options
  • 16-03-2016 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Quick question, I asked to transfer money from said account to my current yesterday, when can I expect this into my current account?

Thanks
    Shakin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

shakin wrote: »
    Quick question, I asked to transfer money from said account to my current yesterday, when can I expect this into my current account?

Thanks
    Shakin
    Hi Shakin,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

365 Monthly Saver accounts require seven days notice for withdrawals. The start of the notice is the first working day after the notice is requested and the money will be paid into your Current Account on the evening of the last day of the notice period.

We have more information and terms and conditions of this account here

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Thanks.
    Hi Shakin,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

365 Monthly Saver accounts require seven days notice for withdrawals. The start of the notice is the first working day after the notice is requested and the money will be paid into your Current Account on the evening of the last day of the notice period.

We have more information and terms and conditions of this account here

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Should be mentioned that it's 7 working days. I applied for a withdrawal yesterday and got the confirmation this morning saying it's not transferring until the 29th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Should be mentioned that it's 7 working days. I applied for a withdrawal yesterday and got the confirmation this morning saying it's not transferring until the 29th.
    Hi Bubbaclaus, 

Thanks for your post.

The withdrawal period for a 365 Monthlysaver is 7 calendar days. This means that your request is processed today and 7 calendar days would then be next Friday. However as next Friday is Good Friday, due to the Bank Holiday weekend, the payment will be made the following working day to your current account which is Tuesday the 29th.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement