Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Testers Needed for new Software Launch

Options
  • 16-03-2016 9:26am

Hi All

I'm launching some new Daily Fantasy Sports Software for IOS, Android and Web.

I need some Beta testers to do some testing next week (another 6 needed). I need the testers to either have strong interest in fantasy sports, or soccer or both so they know what they are doing and looking for.

Im giving 25 euro free credit when the app launches (it can be used to enter tournaments similar to poker pool betting) and possible future testing roles and other benefits.

Drop me a PM if interested!

To tie it in a little bit more to the B&E - this is a project Ive been working on for over 18 months. Only managed to sign our first deal in January, after long negotiations and many let downs. To date about 100,000 euro has been spent, and an incredibly tight ship has been ran to make that budget, but its meant we have retained all our equity.
    Our course my initial estimate was under 50K, but as they say when you plan out figures for a new business, always double it!

Comments

Advertisement