Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for upstyle and makeup near Corbally??

• 16-03-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi

I am attending a wedding in a few weeks and looking for recommendations on a good salon who can do upstyle and makeup at a reasonable price in or near Corbally area please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I'm a guy so not really into upstyles & make up anymore as the missus frowns upon it but AFAIK there are two places in Corbally, one in the Grove Island complex, called Fusion, they have a website & another on the main Corbally road called Karma, they have a Facebook page, Corbally is only a hop, skip & a jump from the city centre where there are numerous places but I can't recommend one more than any other, now if you were just lookin for a No.2 all over.........

Advertisement