Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received a bill

Options
  • 16-03-2016 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I moved broadband and landline to another provider. I received my final bill from eir which was a few cents on credit. Now I've received an email for another bill for March totaling. €59.52. Can someone from eir please reply so this can be resolved?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

1jcdub wrote: »
    I moved broadband and landline to another provider. I received my final bill from eir which was a few cents on credit. Now I've received an email for another bill for March totaling. €59.52. Can someone from eir please reply so this can be resolved?
    Thanks
    Hi 1jcdub,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Is there a modem charge on the final bill?

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭1jcdub

Hi 1jcdub,

Pamela 

I was touch with customer care earlier. That was for a charge for the modem. I never received a request for the return of the modem, which isn't a problem. Disappointed with the lack of communication from Eir though. After receiving a email with the amount mentioned. I couldn't access the PDF version as the account is now closed. Plus I was told it takes 14 days fo r eir cancel the debit from their end and it's 13 day's left from today.
    Rant over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

1jcdub wrote: »
    Hi 1jcdub,

Pamela 

I was touch with customer care earlier. That was for a charge for the modem. I never received a request for the return of the modem, which isn't a problem. Disappointed with the lack of communication from Eir though. After receiving a email with the amount mentioned. I couldn't access the PDF version as the account is now closed. Plus I was told it takes 14 days fo r eir cancel the debit from their end and it's 13 day's left from today.
    Rant over
    Hi  1jcdub,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way however when closing an account you would be required to return the modem, this would be outlined in the terms and conditions here https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/eir_General_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

Pamela 

Advertisement