Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IKC Dog Expo St Patricks Day

• 16-03-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭

Are any APIers going along to the Dog Expo at Cloghran tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

yeah, we'll be there, if you see us with 2 boxers then come over....and bring biccies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I shall be there! Bringing a picnic cos I can't be dealing with that canteen, and wearing old clothes- got destroyed with slobber last year :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'll be on the Canicross Ireland stand, and doing a demo or two I think, so if you fancy a run, come and find us :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

muddypaws wrote: »
    I'll be on the Canicross Ireland stand, and doing a demo or two I think, so if you fancy a run, come and find us :p

Ooooh!!! Never seen anything like that at it, that would be amazing! I'll make a beeline for you :D lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

What time is it on at out of curiosity? I'd love to go, but I'm working. :(

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

VonVix wrote: »
    What time is it on at out of curiosity? I'd love to go, but I'm working. :(

Just realised we can't go, Pips is getting towards the end of her heat :(

dog_zpspq7zjldg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I wont be there tomorrow but ill be there at the show on Saturday, but not showing. I have to collect Cooper's award of "4th Top Veteran of 2015". I think we get a lovely piece of Crystal for it :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭muddypaws

andreac wrote: »
    I wont be there tomorrow but ill be there at the show on Saturday, but not showing. I have to collect Cooper's award of "4th Top Veteran of 2015". I think we get a lovely piece of Crystal for it :-)

It makes me feel so old that Cooper is a veteran, still love that photo of him as a pup in the snow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

I'm taking a day off from dog related things & doing something with the kids. Will you be at Celtic Winners?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,400 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll suggest this to the Boss she would love it as she does agility with one of our dogs and obidence(SP) with the other.

Would love to bring Bella(Mini Schnauzer) and Hoops(Jack Russel Cross) but I think it'd be a bit far in the car for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

muddypaws wrote: »
    It makes me feel so old that Cooper is a veteran, still love that photo of him as a pup in the snow.

I know, its mad isn't it? He's 10 in October, where has the time gone :eek:

Yeah it's a fab photo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Not going - it gets too packed! Also my friend is usually there with Therapy dogs and Bailey goes crazy to see her = v.embarrassing! A nice long walk in the park instead and stop at the coffee shop half way! Can't wait - a day off lol :D

Advertisement