Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes Rental

• 16-03-2016 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Has anyone ever rented a movie from iTunes, downloaded it and removed DRM to eh..play it on another device? Is that possible with rentals?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'd say if you look in the charter you'll find it's not an acceptable topic on boards.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 teddykrueger

whiterebel wrote: »
    I'd say if you look in the charter you'll find it's not an acceptable topic on boards.ie?

I think if you read the charter yourself you'd be aware that it's 'work in progress' and doesn't mention DRM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Doodah7

And in what universe do you think what you are proposing is legal?? Therefore charter or not, you are barking up the wrong tree here...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement