Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to build a custom PC!

Options
  • 16-03-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys. Just thought I'd put this one up here in case anyone would like to offer a bit of guidance on parts and cost. I have grabbed one of the Template and filled it out as you can see below.

Any help would be much appreciated.

================================

1. What is your budget? - 800

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? - Gaming With a possibility for PLex streaming etc...

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? - Yes. Wins 10 preferably

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? - Have an Antec P180 Case.

5. Do you need a monitor? - Yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. - 24" Something mid range maybe

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?

6. Do you need any of the peripherals? - Decent Keyboard and mouse.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? - I'm thinking if needed.

8. How can you pay? - Card

9. When are you purchasing? - Ireland/UK online really.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? No thank you.

=========================================

Looking for a decent set up that will allow me to play pretty much all the latest titles while providing a reliable enough performance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

i5 6500 €200
    H150 board €70
    8gb RAM €40
    500w PSU €60
    240gb SSD €65
    R9 390 €340
    1tb HDD €50
    Total €820

Any questions, ask away.

Mindfactory.de is probably cheapest site to buy from, this could hit €900 from amazon so drop to a 4gb 380X if you need to

• Registered Users Posts: 6 capone76

Many thanks for the reply Digital. Most of what you mentioned is actually what I had researched but like you said it was coming in around the 900+ mark. Thanks a mil for the assist.

Advertisement