Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

waterford castle practice facilities

• 16-03-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if they are any good?

down there for a few days and wondering if I should stick the clubs in the boot for a bit of practice.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭thewobbler

Yeah they're good.

Driving range, but it's probably a little short for the big dog if you're a long hitter.

Putting and chipping greens in front of the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

thewobbler wrote: »
    Yeah they're good.

Driving range, but it's probably a little short for the big dog if you're a long hitter.

The sh***y yellow rubber balls make up for that though.

That aside - which is no problem really, I'm just being mean - the practice area is grand and I like the course. Some will say its not the strongest course and some members will tell you its getting too tight in places with some of the trees getting big, but I always enjoy playing there. Its a lovely setting and very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Domo1982

thewobbler wrote: »
    Yeah they're good.

Wobbler is spot on here. Throw a few wedges and the putter in the car I'd say unless you're planning a full round

Advertisement