Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtuber recommendations?

Options
  • 16-03-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

I'm very basic when it comes to my makeup. I stick to liquid foundations and cream eye shadows as they seem easier to apply. I'd like to up my game a bit, especially my eyes. I've never tried contouring, strobing or highlighting - too complicated.

The budget isn't ready for lessons so can someone recommend some you tubers with decent tutorials? I've looked and they're all super intimidating

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Tati 'Glam life guru' has done some nice simple eye makeup tutorials. She's a bit of a pain but I like her techniques.
    Fleur de Force does some nice ones too, this link might help http://www.brit.co/fleur-de-force-makeup-tutorials/
    I've seen a couple of good tutorials for using the UD Naked 2 palette but can't remember who put them up, sorry!

Advertisement