Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD Brows

Options
  • 16-03-2016 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been wanting to try out HD brows recently, but a lot of places seem to be charging €40/€50 which is pretty steep.

Could anyone recommend anywhere that's cheaper but also still does a good job - in the Dublin South area preferably
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You aren't going to get them any cheaper than 35/40 euro. 35 is the min price you're told to charge when you complete the course. You're paying for the brand. There are plenty of other salons who do amazing eyebrows, HD effect that aren't "HD brows".

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

johannaod wrote: »
    I've been wanting to try out HD brows recently, but a lot of places seem to be charging €40/€50 which is pretty steep.

Could anyone recommend anywhere that's cheaper but also still does a good job - in the Dublin South area preferably
    Thanks

Got HD eyebrows done before and found them very harsh and didn't find it worth the €40. Went to Benefit and got them to shape, wax and tint my brows €27. Highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

God that's crazy money! I suppose it's paying for the brand of HD brows. I get them done for €15 with my local beautician and she's brilliant. In Dublin I'd imagine you'd pay extra.

Advertisement