Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i drive unsupervised with a learner permit tractor licence

Options
  • 16-03-2016 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there could someone please answer a question for me. I have gotten my learner permit tractor licence and i want to know if that allows me to drive on the road in a tractor unsupervised? Could someone please reply ASAP
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

NDLS wrote:
    A person who holds a learner permit in:

Vehicle categories A1, A2, A and AM (motorcycles/mopeds) is not permitted to carry a passenger
    Any vehicle category is not allowed to carry any passenger for reward
    Vehicle category W (work vehicles/land tractors) shall not carry a passenger unless the vehicle is constructed to carry a passenger and the passenger is a full licence holder for a continuous period of two years
    Vehicle categories B, C1, C, D1 or D (cars, buses and trucks) shall not be driven while towing a trailer

Source: https://www.ndls.ie/about-the-learner-permit.html#restrictions

I got that from googling "driving unaccompanied w licence". It was the first link. How did you end up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry OP - this forum is for site feedback.
    There are other forums here that could help but this is not the right spot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement