Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

49 inch Smart Full HD Freeview HD LED TV €440

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Price is 549.00.

Otherwise a decent TV with Freeview HD, 200 Hz and A+ energy rating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

I got my Samsung from Littlewoods using a 50% off electrical voucher code, good deals to be had there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bought one of these from Littlewoods this week.Comes up as €549 but you get 20% off your 1st order.

Fine big screen for €440 delivered.
    I'm sure there are better tvs out there but it seems a bargain to me.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/sharp-lc-49cfe6031k-49-inch-smart-full-hd-freeview-hd-led-tv/1600032365.prd?_requestid=356861

Might be useful to someone.

The 43in version is available in Tesco for €379 if the 49 is to big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

'73MTE' will get you 10% off that. I just tried it and it worked. 3 Plus users have 10% off LW orders. Try use the one I used if it does not work DM me I'll give you a code.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭ahmsalo

Etnies wrote: »
    I got my Samsung from Littlewoods using a 50% off electrical voucher code, good deals to be had there

How can i get this voucher code please ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

:mad:
    Comes up as €549 but you get 20% off your 1st order.

..... that 20% off applies only if you open a credit account - which applies an interest rate of 40% !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

ahmsalo wrote: »
    How can i get this voucher code please ?

It was a couple of years ago, they posted it to me directly, never got another one either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

AS1890 wrote: »
    '73MTE' will get you 10% off that. I just tried it and it worked. 3 Plus users have 10% off LW orders. Try use the one I used if it does not work DM me I'll give you a code.

Unusual for an online shop to accept 2 discount / promo codes on a reduced / sale item.
    Did LWs accept both codes ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Furzy wrote: »
    :mad:

..... that 20% off applies only if you open a credit account - which applies an interest rate of 40% !!

Surely it is possible to open the account but not run a balance that would incur interest.

Advertisement