Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio 2016

Options
  • 17-03-2016 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,
    Has anyone recieved portfolio assessment scores yet from DIT?
    I got mine yesterday. I'm semi-satisfied (by D. Trump).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 WhatPasta

Got mine a while ago too, also happy, but mostly relieved that its all over :O What course did you apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 katrina1090906

I got my result from DIT. I'm just wondering if passing the required portfolio score guarantee an offer in August. I got 350/600 for both Interior & Furniture Design and Fine Arts. In 2014 I did my LC and I got 330 so that's 680 total points (350+330=680) Does anyone know if there's a good chance of getting in with this points or do they base the offer on how high your portfolio score is? Cause I heard quite a few got nearly perfect portfolio scores and it kinda worries me. So basically I passed the portfolio stage (350/600) and also have my LC result (330).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 h2o3642

Comparing last years minimum points you're in safe zone. To comfort you I got 200 points for Interior and Fine Arts. This is way I'm not satisfied at first, but being foreign student with no knowledge of making portfolio nor having opportunity to attend classes about creating one satisfies me. But then again I wonder if 200 points are given just out of pity...
    So do not worry, I have to...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 evenr4688

Hi,I saw that your post katrina1090906 you got 350/600 for Interior & Furniture Design in dit,may you give me some idea and show what do you did in the portfolio ,because i want to applying interior design,but i am very lost right now,dont know how to do the portfolio.Please help me!!!

Advertisement