Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Wanted, Dublin

Options
  • 17-03-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Bassist wanted to complete line up of Dublin based band. Female or male. Rehearsal space in the city centre.

We're currently recording our album and want to launch it during the summer.

Wide range of influences; Phoenix, Yeasayer, Talking Heads, Bowie, St Vincent, Air, Nine Inch Nails, amongst others.

The music is very bass centred, so will be a lot of fun for whoever joins us :)

PM me your e-mail address and I can send on some rough mixes.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 papg141

Hi, my name is Pablo. I'm a 24 year old bass player from Spain. i just got to dublin and I'm looking to join a band. I'm into most types of music. Available afternoons, evenings, nights and all weekends. I'bve been in some bands in Spain, we've recorded some demos and we've played some gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

papg141 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Pablo. I'm a 24 year old bass player from Spain. i just got to dublin and I'm looking to join a band. I'm into most types of music. Available afternoons, evenings, nights and all weekends. I'bve been in some bands in Spain, we've recorded some demos and we've played some gigs

Hey Pablo, can you send me your email address we can swap some tracks?

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LampyJo

PM sent.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bassman09

Hi, Edward here, experienced bassist & double bassis. I'm Canadian & established in Dublin. Also play guitar, especially baritone, & a bit of keys. If you're still looking for someone just send me a message.

Thanks!

bassman09 wrote: »
    Hi, Edward here, experienced bassist & double bassis. I'm Canadian & established in Dublin. Also play guitar, especially baritone, & a bit of keys. If you're still looking for someone just send me a message.

Thanks!

PM Sent

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexoffspring

Hi tigger
    If you re still looking for, would u please send me the mixes ?
    Tnx

• Advertisement

Hi tigger
    If you re still looking for, would u please send me the mixes ?
    Tnx

Hey Alex, can you send me your email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexoffspring

pm sent

Caution; messers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bassistbob

hi,

i've been playing bass for 4 years with some gigging experience also.
    can you pm me some more info if interested?

thanks

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bassman09

tigger123 wrote: »
    Bassist wanted to complete line up of Dublin based band. Female or male. Rehearsal space in the city centre.

We're currently recording our album and want to launch it during the summer.

Wide range of influences; Phoenix, Yeasayer, Talking Heads, Bowie, St Vincent, Air, Nine Inch Nails, amongst others.

The music is very bass centred, so will be a lot of fun for whoever joins us :)

PM me your e-mail address and I can send on some rough mixes.

Cheers!

Hi I would be interested. My name is Edward & I play music for a living. Do send me some mixes. My email: edwardbass2000@yahoo.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jabrantl

Hey, 30 y.o. bass player and singer from Derry, just moved to Lucan.

A brief CV here: bandmix.co.uk/jimhutcheon

Could I get some demos?

Cheers,
    Jim

jabrantl wrote: »
    Hey, 30 y.o. bass player and singer from Derry, just moved to Lucan.

A brief CV here: bandmix.co.uk/jimhutcheon

Could I get some demos?

Cheers,
    Jim

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kevmck

Hey, are u still looking for a bass player?
    if so my email is kevmcknight@gmail.com
    Look forward to hearing fro you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tolu378

Hi,
    My name is Tolu. I'm a 4 and 5 string bass guitar player and I'm currently looking for a band to jam with. I've been playing bass for 10+ Years and I can read notation and tabs. I've played with two music groups which consisted of Vocalists,Electric Guitar,Keyboard and Drums.I enjoy playing to Rock,Pop,Indie,RnB,Pop and various other types of music.I would like to play for your band if you give me the chance.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Tolu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 micnol

hey, i have the same influences as yourself, been playing for around 10 years, would be interested in hearing the tracks

tigger123 ; You've had several people get in touch with you and after an initial reply nothing is heard from you.
    One of those, a friend mine, has an seriously impressive resume that most bands would have jumped at, you didn't even have the decency to reply.

Would it kill you to fire them back a quick reply? Even if it's 'We don't think you'd fit' or whatever?
    Or are you just determined to just waste folks time and piss them off?

Please get your **** together!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement