Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COG1_E01 Cabinet (Cloghan) - Is Fibre Live yet ?

Options
  • 17-03-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

It was to go live the 9th March 2016 - I am not noticing any faster speeds - is it live yet please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

dmm1000 wrote: »
    It was to go live the 9th March 2016 - I am not noticing any faster speeds - is it live yet please ?
    Speeds aren't automatic. You must order a new package and receive a visit from a technician. 

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dmm1000

I don't think so - it's only FTTC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

dmm1000 wrote:
    I don't think so - it's only FTTC

You need to be changed over from adsl to vdsl, so the change is not automatic

OK thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

OK thanks
    Have you checked your number here  dmm1000 https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/?

Pamela 

• Advertisement

thanks Pamela 
    no not available - already over a week late -  any idea when it WILL go live ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

In my area it took around 2 weeks after the exchange went live with VDSL before it showed as available for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

thanks Pamela 
    no not available - already over a week late -  any idea when it WILL go live ?
    Hi dmm100, 

I'm afraid it can take a few weeks for this to process through. You can keep checking using the above link. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement