Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy batteries?

Options
  • 17-03-2016 4:56pm

OK I'm not into vaping but recently I've been purchasing custom BLF torches on Banggood. However they won't sell rechargeable batteries anymore due to safety regulations.

I need an 18350 and a 14500 Li-On battery. I had one of each on my BG wishlist just as they ceased selling them. Total cost was about €10.

Don't suppose anyone knows where else they can be purchased please? Basically what I'm asking is what sources do you vapers use for these unusual batteries?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

eu.nkon .nl

I've not used them, but they have a good selection of odd batteries.

For vaping its mostly 18650, so you will struggle to get the ones you are after in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

+1 for NKON - good vendor.

I've bought various battery types off them and good prices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Great site, I'll use them if I ever get more batteries.

What's the deal with all the mAh? I don't really know what makes them better/worse.

I got 2 samsung 18650s from efag about 6 months back and use them on rotation 24/7 and they still seem to work like new. I notice with high wattage they drain to about 25% full and start giving a weak battery error. Is that batteries getting old or they can't pull enough power?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

chipfox wrote: »
    Great site, I'll use them if I ever get more batteries.

What's the deal with all the mAh? I don't really know what makes them better/worse.

I got 2 samsung 18650s from efag about 6 months back and use them on rotation 24/7 and they still seem to work like new. I notice with high wattage they drain to about 25% full and start giving a weak battery error. Is that batteries getting old or they can't pull enough power?

The higher the mAH the longer it performs without charging (mil amps per hour)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

OK I'm not into vaping but recently I've been purchasing custom BLF torches on Banggood. However they won't sell rechargeable batteries anymore due to safety regulations.

I need an 18350 and a 14500 Li-On battery. I had one of each on my BG wishlist just as they ceased selling them. Total cost was about €10.

Don't suppose anyone knows where else they can be purchased please? Basically what I'm asking is what sources do you vapers use for these unusual batteries?

Ta!

You can get both your batteries here,spend over €25 & then use IRISHVAPE code to get 10% off...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/187-efest-battery.html

They also sell chargers for the same batteries above & AA,AAA most household batts http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/chargers/215-nitecore-intellicharge-i2-charger.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement