Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods deleting posts without informing poster

Options
  • 17-03-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi,

I posted in a thread here and the post disappeared. (The deleted post was a link to an accountant's website backing up my earlier post.)

I then posted again and the post disappeared after a few hours.

After my third attempt to find out what the problem is, the thread was locked.

I assume it's because I pointed out that the tax advice being given by the mod on the thread was incorrect.

I think it's appalling that a mod would behave like this without even the courtesy of informing me that I was not going to be permitted to question his advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd suggest that your best course of action at this stage is to PM the forum mods requesting an explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Thanks for the reply Hill Billy, I'll try that so.

I'm never really sure how to deal with passive-aggressive behaviour :rolleyes: especially from a mod who normally posts on-thread when he's unhappy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement