Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rinville Park outside Oranmore.

Options
  • 18-03-2016 9:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Hello

Thinking of heading to Rinville park.
    Does anybody know if there is a children's playground there ?

I checked websites etc and cannot find if there is one or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Hello

Thinking of heading to Rinville park.
    Does anybody know if there is a children's playground there ?

I checked websites etc and cannot find if there is one or not.
    Yeah it's massive and great fun. Definitely worth a trip. It's in the centre near the castles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Yeah it's massive and great fun. Definitely worth a trip. It's in the centre near the castles

Oh ok. Thanks. So I've driven in around it and there is a car park near the water (just before entrance to golf club)

Do you start from here and weak over towards the water and just follow around by the waters edge ? And that will bring you to playground ?

Or do you just get to the playground by walking through the path in grass area ?

Park by the water at the bottom of the hill. Walk into the woods along the path. I'm pretty sure there's a map there anyway. It's beside the castle in the centre of the park. It's a nice walk. Enjoy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Park by the water at the bottom of the hill. Walk into the woods along the path. I'm pretty sure there's a map there anyway. It's beside the castle in the centre of the park. It's a nice walk. Enjoy

Thank you.

If I was to walk out by the path along the waters edge, does that bring me anywhereor just a dead end.

Thank you.

If I was to walk out by the path along the waters edge, does that bring me anywhereor just a dead end.

Dead end. It's a nice walk too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I usually park at the top car park (first entrance if coming from maree/ oranmore,) next to graveyard. You then take path downhill keeping to the right- it brings you past the castle and into the playground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Dead end. It's a nice walk too.

Road itself is a dead end but there is a path to the park along the road towards the end.

Was flooded last time I was there:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭spurshero

Was down their This evening bout 530.beautuful in nice weather

Advertisement