Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin media down in huntstown

Options
  • 18-03-2016 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing issues. The full service has been glitchy the last few days but it's definitely worsening with all 3 services down here at present.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

Yeah, was down last night in the area (we only have BB)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

still very patchy here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Broadband down this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Mine is working fine and then just stops, lan wired and wifi all stop - Have to keep rebooting my modem twice a night this past three weeks - never had an issue before all the years I had been with upc.

“Roll it back”

ozmo wrote: »
    Mine is working fine and then just stops, lan wired and wifi all stop - Have to keep rebooting my modem twice a night this past three weeks - never had an issue before all the years I had been with upc.

Mine is up and down again. As soon as VM take the reigns, it goes tïts up. Coincidence? I wonder....And I've a PIMA with manilla tech support. It's just gone downhill totally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It was a rebrand not a sale - UPCs owners bought Virgin not the other way round.

According to the 'engineer' who called yesterday to the area, there's a faulty node, and it'll be a week or so before its corrected.

Advertisement