Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym with Hand Cycle in Dublin?

• 18-03-2016 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a gym in Dublin that has a hand cycling machine by any chance? (I'm not sure if that's the correct term but it's essentially a bicycle that you cycle with your arms rather than your legs)
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Westpark Fitness in Tallaght Dublin 24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Trinity College Gym has one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Anytime fitness in Dun laoghaire had one when I was there last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Thanks everybody. None of those are anywhere near me (or on/near my commute) unfortunately so if anyone else knows of any other gyms I'd very much appreciate your input.

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

NAC gym has some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Swan Leisure in Rathmines has one also

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

waraf wrote: »
    Thanks everybody. None of those are anywhere near me (or on/near my commute) unfortunately so if anyone else knows of any other gyms I'd very much appreciate your input.

Thanks again

Might be handy to specify your home area/commute journey then?

Advertisement