Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium Economy flights

Options
  • 18-03-2016 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

So who flies premium economy to Australia? Am going from Dublin to Brisbane and last time went BA from Heathrow to Sydney and on to Brisbane. Is there anyone else I can check out?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have flown Business a couple of times.

It does cost a lot more but you can pick up discount fares, which can make it competitive with Premium Economy.

Have flown with Malaysian and Finnair, which code shares with Qantas. Having the facilities of the lounges makes a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,698 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Have flown with Malaysian and Finnair, which code shares with Qantas. Having the facilities of the lounges makes a big difference.

You can always pay for a lounge €20-30 even if not entitled to enter, if you don't wish to pay for the more expensive ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

You can always pay for a lounge €20-30 even if not entitled to enter, if you don't wish to pay for the more expensive ticket.

Lounge access is nice but its a side issue. On long haul its all about seat width and leg-room. Premium Economy is the minimum tolerable standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭res ipsa

So who flies premium economy to Australia? Am going from Dublin to Brisbane and last time went BA from Heathrow to Sydney and on to Brisbane. Is there anyone else I can check out?

Singapore Airlines
    Cathy Pacific
    Qantas
    The gulf carriers arent big on PE.

Advertisement