Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two people needed to sign up for Ben Dunne Gym Renewal, Carlisle

• 18-03-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Two people needed to sign up for Ben Dunne Gym Renewal, Carlisle

Hi Folks,

Is anyone looking to renew or sign up at the Carlisle Ben Dunne gym at the KCR? I'm due to renew my membership before the end of March and if I get another 2 people to renew with me (or join for the first time) then the three of us can sign up for a great price of €175 each for the year. I think I have one person so only need 1 other?

If anyone's interested let me know.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,670 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

There's a thread here that's basically to connect people looking to avail of these offers.

It's your best bet for finding people to avail of the offer with you

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Colm1000

Thanks Alf

• Registered Users Posts: 1 robinmcgee85

Ben dunne gym Carlisle looking for 2 more to join with me at end of march for 175 euro each. Membership is about to end

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tomasL

Up for Carlisle

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xmas2016

Hi we are 2 people looking for a 3rd person, our membership ends 31st March. PM if you want to join with us.

• Advertisement

One more is needed to join Carlisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rossocalli

Hi I am looking to join ASAP do you still need one more person?

Hi my membership for Ben Dunne Carlisle, Kimmage is up on the 31st of March and I am looking for two members to join with in order to avail of the offer.

rossocalli wrote: »
    Hi my membership for Ben Dunne Carlisle, Kimmage is up on the 31st of March and I am looking for two members to join with in order to avail of the offer.
    I am up for it, another person has found persons to join with. We need one more then

Just need one more person to join to avail of the offer if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 MuirisRuth26

Hey are you still looking for a 3rd person to join.. my membership is up this today..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 noodlespoodles

I'd like to join and there is another user faolteam keen also.. I'm not sure how boards works as rarely use it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bernadetta

I'd like to join, let me know if you still need someone, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lawlorat

Hi,

Looking for a 3rd person to join Carlisle for the €525/3 deal, either tonight (Monday) or Wednesday if possible.

PM us if you're interested, thanks :)

Advertisement