Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you having issues with payments again?

Options
  • 18-03-2016 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭

As My salary was not paid into my account this morning!

2nd time in a few months now is utterly unacceptable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi AndyBoBandy, 

Thanks for contacting us here.

Can you please check with your employer what value date they entered for your wages? As with the Bank Holiday yesterday they may have input an alternative payment date. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Hi AndyBoBandy, 

Can you please check with your employer what value date they entered for your wages? As with the Bank Holiday yesterday they may have input an alternative payment date. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    I work for a U.S. multinational, and the payment date on my payslip is Friday 18th March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi AndyBoBandy, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    I work for a U.S. multinational, and the payment date on my payslip is Friday 18th March.
    Hi AndyBoBandy, 

As it was a Bank Holiday, no payments would have been processed last night. All payments will update as normal overnight. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

Advertisement