Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny question??

Options
  • 18-03-2016 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all just wondering if anyone has a quinny buzz..what age do you use the newborn insert to? Or do you judge it by weight? There's so little info on their website. Herself is just gone 5 months. Just thought I'd get some opinions here. Oh and it was bought new in 2015. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Hiya,

I have the Quinny Buzz Xtra, but I used the insert until my little girl was about 8 months. I tried her in it once she could sit up by herself but I found that the straps were quite long & even when tightened as far as they'd go, they were still very loose on her. I'd say to try your baby in it without the board & see how you feel. I was a bit paranoid that she'd fall out.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭superman28

The insert depends on how long the baby is instead of weight as far as I know.. if their head is beginning to poke above the insert it is time to move it out.. The girl in the shop said around 6 months but depends on your child. I do agree that the instructions are bit thin on the ground, infact the only instruction I have is a image of a child with a cross above it when its larger than the insert..

Advertisement