Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gallup in Blanchardstown, Dublin

Options
  • 18-03-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I need to kill off lawn - where in Blanchardstown would I get Gallup ? Roughly what cost for 1/4 acre lawn ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭otron

harry999 wrote: »
    I need to kill off lawn - where in Blanchardstown would I get Gallup ? Roughly what cost for 1/4 acre lawn ? Thanks

I'm in a similar boat to you, and in Blanch. I bought a 5l tub (with pump based spray) of Roundupin woodies the other day for about €45. Did you mean Roundup, or am I using the wrong product (never heard of Gallup)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

I used to get Herbicides in a Hardware Shop in Dunboyne, (Main Street).
    Not sure of the restrictions on purchasing Pesticides now thou

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

otron wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat to you, and in Blanch. I bought a 5l tub (with pump based spray) of Roundupin woodies the other day for about €45. Did you mean Roundup, or am I using the wrong product (never heard of Gallup)

I think they are both basically the same, glyphosate-based products.

Advertisement